A Better Finder Attributes allows you to change file and photo dates and times, as well as other usefull file attributes that the Finder won't let you touch.
Quickly change the following file attributes:
* modification date and time
* creation date and time
* NEW! batch adjust the Exchangeable Image File (EXIF) time & date that JPEG pictures were shot to compensate for timezones or incorrectly set camera clocks
* set the file creation date to the time that a digital camera picture was taken
* lock or unlock the file (prevents the name and the contents of the file to be modified.
* set the Mac OS 9-style creator & type codes
* show or hide the file extension for particular files
A Better Finder Attributes is a great help for digital camera owners who wish to compensate for incorrectly set camera clocks or for timezone differences, web masters, CD or DVD disk authors, graphic arts practioners and software developers.