Anglonas is a fast and easy to use English-Lithuanian and Lithuanian-English dictionary app for Mac OS X.
Anglonas uses a well-known dictionary compiled by Bronislovas Piesarskas back in 2005. Since then, the dictionary is constantly being updated with the latest definitions of words and phrases.
Anglonas was created by a Lithuanian company "Fotonija" which has been in the dictionary making business since 1991. The company has produced other famous language-learning software products, namely "Alkonas", "Anglonas", "Frankonas", "Juodos avys" and others.
- 145,000+ different definitions of words and phrases
- Samples of word or phrase usage
- Pronunciation guides in International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
- Word history
- Fast and simple user interface
- Integrated Service for translating words or phrases from other applications
- Automatic updates over the internet
- Universal (works both on PowerPC and Intel Macs)