Aobo Filter for Mac blocks inappropriate websites and applications automatically
Aobo Filter for Mac OS X is a piece of Internet Filtering Software that helps Mac OS X users to block porn websites, stop games and applications and record accessed websites on Mac.
Key features of Aobo Filter for Mac:
- Start automatically as user logs in
- Work with every/current user account on your Mac
- Block Porn and other websites by keywords
- Filter unwanted websites by adding website URLs
- Record visited websites in every web browser on Mac
- Synchronize Aobo Filter Mac settings with FTP
- Export/Import configuration files to/from Mac
- Customizable password and hot key for your Filter
- Mac admin password required for installation
What can Aobo Filter for Mac do?
Block porn websites
Aobo Filter for Mac is built-in with porn keyword list and blocks porn websites easily.
Block other websites
Aobo Filter for Mac blocks other types of websites/web pages by adding keywords/URLS to Blacklist.
Block games and applications
Aobo Filter for Mac blocks games, instant messengers and any other applications installed on your Mac.
Record visited websites
Websites visited in any web browsers will be logged into web history list even if Private Browsing is enabled.
Compatibility of Aobo Filter for Mac OS X:
- Supports Mac OS X 10.5.x, 10.6.x, 10.7.x and later
- Supports MacBook/iMac/Macbook Pro/Macbook Air
Who needs Aobo Filter for Mac?
Parents want to shield kids from insecure contents in Internet. Porn blocking and application filtering feature of Aobo Filter for Mac helps Mac users close the gate to dangerous websites and inappropriate applications. Aobo Filter Users are allowed to export and import configuration files settings of Aobo Filter for Mac.
Employers hope to avoid irrelevant on-line activities during working hours. Aobo Filter for Mac is designed with the feature of settings FTP synchronizing, which enables company network administrators set up Aobo Filter for Mac on multiple computers easily and simply.