* Automatically scans folders to remove the following files: .DS_Store, ._*, .Trashes.
* Aside from adding a folder to the list, a folder can be dragged on the dock icon for a quick one-time erase.
* If the option key is held down while the folder or drive is dragged on to the icon, the drive will be ejected after the cleaning is done.
* Holding down the control key while clicking the "Clean Now' button will enable admin privileges. This will allow the deletion of certain locked files or folders.
* The actions of the shell script is logged and displated on the output tab. The file can be located at '~/Library/Application Support/AppleOff/output.txt.'