Prepare apps for the App Store & Mountain Lion
App Wrapper simplifies the process of preparing applications for the Mac App Store or for web site distribution. Once configured App Wrapper can perform the following actions either at the click of a button or when an application is built within the Xojo development environment.
- Code signs applications and nested code within the application.
- Adds entitlements for the App Sandbox.
- Clean up permissions of bundled files.
- Add App Store required settings and additional property list keys.
- Convert HTML files into the Apple Help Book format and insert into the application.
- Performs analysis on the application, to reduce App Store rejection. In same cases App Wrapper can auto fix issues.
- Create Zip files or App Store compatible signed installer packages.
* Can clean excess files from within the application, such as languages, architectures, specific files, files by extension and even certain file meta data.
Additional functionality includes:
* Installer tester, to simplify the process of testing App Store compatible installers.
* Xojo compatible script generator, to integrate App Wrapper into Xojo projects.
* Application reporting, provides detailed information on an application and nested code.