Take control of attachments in Apple Mail.
Former name: Mail Attachments Iconizer
Attachment Tamer gives you control over attachment handling in Apple Mail. It fixes the most annoying Apple Mail flaws, ensures compatibility with other email software, and allows you to set up how attachments are displayed and sent.
Attachment Tamer can
- display (and print) images, PDFs, audio and video as icons with an optional file size limit and exceptions;
- send messages compatible with Microsoft Outlook, Exchange and other software, preventing the superfluous "ATT0001" attachments;
- send images as regular attachments, making it easier for the recipient to manipulate the image files;
- send images embedded in HTML layout and safely mix embedded images with other attachments;
- display full attachment names regardless of length instead of truncated names;
- automatically display attachments at the top of messages;
- prevent unwanted image resizing or set a default size for automatic image resizing.