Unleash the power of Time Machine
Time Machine is a great basic backup tool, but the options for locating and restoring data are quite limited. Back-In-Time gives you total flexibility in locating and recovering your data to any location on your Mac.
• Access and preview the contents of any Time Machine backup.
• Handle multiple Time Machine backup disks.
• Restore data to its original location—or anywhere else.
• Copy data to any location of your choice.
• Drag and drop restore.
• Restore files, folders, or entire disks.
• Build-in graphical comparison function to compare the contents of two files, or two versions of the same file.
• Preview different backup versions with QuickLook.
• See how many backed-up versions are available for each file.
• See deleted items, with date of last backup.
• Browse through all Time Machine backup.
• Open multiple browser windows.
• Access backups made on other Macs.
• Create Virtual Disk to browse Time Machine backups from other Macs or from old Time Machine disks.
• See history of each backup (how much data was copied).
• Calculate the space really occupied on the Time Machine disk by the backups of each file, application and folder.
• Combine the backups of multiple disks to display and handle the backups of different disks or Mac as a unique set of backups.