Version: 2.6 || Release Date: 2014-08-18 || License: Shareware (10 USD)
Developer: soma-zone |
App Owner: somazone
Analyze, browse and restore Time Machine backupsWith BackupLoupe you are able to answer questions like
- Why does Time Machine take so long to back up my files?
- Which files are actually being backed up?
- How many revisions of a file/folder exist in Time Machine?
- A file/folder was deleted accidentally. When did this happen and where is the latest backup?
- Is my backup drive big enough? Should I consider buying a larger one? And if yes, when?
- Quickly identify the items which take up the most space
- History: Show how many versions of an item are available and when they were saved; Quick navigation between versions
- Integration with other applications via System Services: Click on an item in Finder to find all its revisions
- Drag&Drop restore items to any location
- Finder / Path Finder integration (Reveal, Info)
- QuickLook support
- Provides extensive statistics about backups
- Instant identification of file type while browsing
- Open files directly without restoring them first
- Find function, which works without the backup drive being connected
- Browse backups while the backup device is not connected
- Exclude items from future backups on the fly (without opening TM preferences)
- Handles multiple Time Machine disks
- Handles backups in non-standard locations