ChocoFlop is an image manipulation program based entirely on Apple's new CoreImage technology which takes advantages of the processing power in your GPU (graphics card).
- Small, Launches in a pair of seconds
- Real Time non-destructive filters
- Rich Text Layers
- Load and opens many image formats
- Supports layers, layer masks, selections
- Paint tools with table pressure support
- HDR (128 bits per pixel)
- Universal Binary
- Easy to use for photoshop users
- Imports many RAW formats thanks to dcraw
- Save for web: get the best Jpeg / PNG compression on earth!
Keep in mind, ChocoFlop is beta software.
Requires OSX 10.4+ or higher.
The license if free until it reaches a stable status (v version 1.0):
See this page