View internal workings that a Cocoa app uses.
Each Cocoa app has a set of internal Classes and Methods that it uses to execute code, and the ClassDumper utility allows you to view this information conveniently from within the app of your choice (Xcode, TextEdit, TextMate, etc.)
Behind the scenes, it uses the command line utility class-dump, written by Steve Nygard. ClassDumper is a graphical wrapper to this utility, which allows for quite a bit of extra convenience:
- Keep ClassDumper in the Dock for easy access
- Drag any Mac OS X app onto ClassDumper and instantly view its header file
- Header files are stored in your temporary directory for later removal
- Able to open multiple applications simultaneously
- ClassDumper does not need to be running in order to do its magic!