the clipboard history for everybody
CuteClip 3 is the perfect comanion for Mac OS X's native clipboard. It sits in the background and continuously records changes to the clipboard in order to provide access to them when the user needs it.
CuteClips focuses on what's most important: simplicity. The simple but highly efficient user interface allows the user to quickly find the clip that he/she is looking for. This is achieved providing a textual list of all clips for a perfect overview in addition to a huge preview for a detailed view of a clip.
To activate CuteClips 3 the user can either use the the menu item or the HotKey, which defaults to Command/Shift-V, the shortcut for pasting but with a pressed shift key. CuteClips can either be controlled by mouse, but also via keyboard, which makes it useful also for seasoned users who prefer speed and efficient usability.
* Easy to use interface
* Big preview for each clip
* Fully accessible via keyboard or mouse
* Automatically records any changes to the clipboard in background
* Keep track of 12 - 50 clips
* Richtext clips can be pasted as plaintext with ease (press cmd when selecting the clip)
* Paste several clips in a row by selecting them with space
* Make clips sticky to prevent them from being deleted automatically
* Assign shortcuts to clips for faster access
* Paste only parts of clips, e.g. only the name of a copied file