CVSNT is an advanced multiplatform version control system. The server is compatible with the industry standard CVS protocol and supports many more features.
- Authentication via all standard CVS protocols, plus Windows specific SSPI and Active Directory
- Secure transport support via sserver or encrypted SSPI
- Cross platform: Runs in Windows or *nix environments
- MergePoint processing means no more tagging to merge!
- MergePoint processing means you can "see" which versions were merged to which other versions
- Change sets means you can group changes together into logical groups - even over multiple commits
support for concurrent and non-concurrent (reserved/locked) development
- Under active development
- See CvsntAdvantages for more.
Q: Can I use CVSNT to replace CVS?
A: Yes. CVSNT is a drop in replacement for CVS. The repository or workspace will be converted automatically.