Note taking app that does searches on your topics and returns with a table of reading friendly results
Dunno is a lightweight OS X app that will allow you to take a note and forget about it.
Also, Dunno will help you get your research done and get a reminder to review it later, all while you go about your day.
Dunno will discover for you things related to your note that you never knew. Instantly make time to do more with your day.
NOTE: To download Dunno via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Dunno":
· Take notes and let Dunno do the research
· Get complete research from your note; web pages, blogs, Wikipedia, images, news, videos, songs, podcasts and more—all delivered automatically.
· Notes and research are instantly saved and shared across your Apple devices.
· Get two daily research reminders.
· Read your research results using the built-in browser.
Some ways you can use Dunno:
· To take notes for a class
· Learn about something that caught your attention
· At a conference or meeting
· Preparing journals and blog articles
· Research for a paper or thesis
· Planning a trip
· Just learning something new! It's a big world out there.