Viewer for MetaGeek Wi-Spy spectum analyzer
EaKiu is a Wireless Spectrum Analyzer for OSX (Universal Binary), built to work with the MetaGeek Wi-Spytm series of wireless USB hardware device (visit www.metageek.net).
This currently includes the Original WiSpy, the WiSpy 2.4x as well as the new WiSpy DBx.
EaKiu offers a number of views of the wireless spectrum including LINEAR, 3D Spectrum, and 3D Interactive graphs. Recording is supported as well as playback of MetaGeek style CSV file formats.
EaKiu also offers wireless neighborhood sniffing (via Airport) and remote server/client modes for sniffing wireless remotely.
* Can use the MetaGeek Wi-Spytm family of USB devices to sniff the wireless spectrum.
* Can read and track MULTIPLE devices simultaneously including independent server and CSV output.
* Offers multiple views of the data including LINEAR Multi-Graph, 3D Spectrum Graph, 3D Interactive Quad Graph, and 3D Interactive Wireframe Graph.
* Tracks and displays Current, Average, Short Term Peak, Long Term Peak, and Maximum data values.
* Offers recording and playback of wireless data using CSV file format.
* Offers a CLIENT / SERVER mechanism to allow viewing of remote Wi-Fi data.
* 3D views can be fully rotated, tilted, panned, and scaled.
* Uses openGL for fast rendering of wireless data.
* True multi-threaded process records data simultaneously while displaying data.