Express Invoice is professional invoicing software for Mac OS X. Create invoices, then print, email or fax your invoices to your clients directly from the program
This free invoice software keeps track of payments and overdue accounts. It also lets you to create automatic recurring invoices for ongoing services so you never to forget to bill a customer.
Express Invoices includes a number of standard reports such as unpaid accounts, payments, sales person, accounting reports and more.
- Create invoices, quotes and orders. Send invoices by email or fax directly from the application.
- Run multiple businesses from within the same program.
- Schedule re-occurring invoices.
- Weblet allows others users within the organization to access data and create invoices.
- MAPI or SMTP email send settings include Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Includes standard reports such as accounting, sales person, unpaid invoices and more.
- Allows you to set up to three tax rates to select from when creating invoices.
- Regional format settings include currency symbol, decimal point display and paper size.
- Automatically send statements to customers with overdue payments.
- Integrated backup of data.
- Configure the layout of invoices including the invoice title, alignment, font size and foot comment.
- Save or send invoices as PDF files.