FastFox is an easy to use text expander that can create and store keyboard shortcuts.
The keyboard shortcuts, when pressed, will expand to an entire word, phrase, sentence, paragraph or document. It can be used with many applications such as word processors (eg. Word), dictation software, email clients (eg. Outlook) and almost any other program that uses text.
- Expands keyboard shortcuts like "QBF" into "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog".
- Ability to utilize a shared shortcut file from a network folder (Professional version only).
- Works while you type in almost any program.
- Reduces time spent transcribing by an average of 30%
- Unlimited number of shortcuts can be entered so you can store all the expressions you type regularly.
- Unlimited length of expanded text.
- Expanded text can be simple text or in rich text format.
- Ability to create shortcuts from multiple key commands.
- Entire documents can be linked to a shortcut in rich text format.
- Plays a soft audio tone when a keyword has been matched and replaced as audio feedback that you typed a shortcut.
- Ability to import text from files or paste from the clipboard.