The Graph application is designed with one thing in mind: "You give it data and it gives you a graph." Other things like saving, retrieving, printing, help and exploration are designed to be straightforward, unobtrusive and as automatic as possible.
• Includes several 1D, 2D and 3D graph types such as bar, column, pie, line, area, scatter, 3D perspective scatter, trajectory and surface, volumetric, z-sliced cell, linear, semi-log, x-log, log-log, polar, r-log and many variations.
• Designed for both Lion and Snow Leopard.
• Data is pasted from the pasteboard, fetched from web servers or the file system and inserted and edited using a table interface.
• Click-drag graphs to rotate and scan data.
• Click and hover over data to show their values.
• Thousands of graphic, graph and data attributes, including artwork, maps, autoscaling and many effects can be set by applying a skin made with Vvidget Builder (an optional Mac OS X desktop application).
• Data and preferences are organized by project and each project is persistent and automatically saved so you can show and retrieve your settings and data on subsequent use.
• Please note that the Graph application is free and has some informative ads regarding VVI services while the Vvidget application (also available on the App Store) is the same but without ads and is not free.
• For a PDF version of the User Manual that can be printed, a hardcopy (printed) manual or for any other need please contact [email protected]