Greeting Box is an easy to use and powerful app to create personalized greeting cards for any occasions and holidays in a more convenient and fun way on Mac OS X. You can add your photos in a card and customize the card as you wish. With Greeting Box, it’s easy to send personalized warm wishes to your loved ones and better keep in touch with acquaintances and friends.
Greeting Box comes with 110+ delicate templates and numerous art resources for any occasions and holidays such as Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, Baby Shower, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. Using Greeting Box is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply select a template; add your photos, text, clipart, background, and other elements you want; print, email or share your card.
Fast, easy to use and powerful
• WYSIWYG—Real-time preview with high speed.
• Easy enough to personalize greeting card with intuitive interface.
• Lots of art resources and design features to help you customize the card perfectly.
110+ professional templates to choose
• 110+ templates and numerous art resources.
• Diverse templates help you fully extend your creativity.
• Templates are suitable for any occasions and holidays such as Birthday, Graduation, Wedding, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
Create personalized greeting card using your photos & words
• Drag and drop your photos into greeting card easily.
• Move, rotate, and resize photos with a few mouse clicks.
• Cropping makes photos fit well in the chosen frame.
• Add text and input your own words. Edit text by applying shadow, adjusting font, size, color, angle, etc.
Decorate greeting card with embellishments
• Various background patterns produce good looking cards.
• Different frames, masks, clipart help you create special artistic effects.
• Make greeting card looks even better by adjusting size and position of embellishments.
Export and share greeting card
• Save greeting card as image formats.
• Share greeting card with your friends and families via Email.
• Print greeting card directly in half-fold.
• Save the project for further editing.