iArchiver is the archive tool that Apple forgot: create, extract and convert archives with beautiful and enjoyable drag and drop.
Some features designed to make your life easier:
- Simple and fast redefined. Extracting archives was never simpler and faster: with iArchiver's quick extract all you need to do is drag your file onto the iArchiver icon in the dock and your files will extract in-place.
- Watch and see. With iArchiver's progress reports when creating, extracting and converting archives you always know what's happening.
- When ignore becomes bliss. iArchiver now gives you the option to ignore Mac-specific files such as .DS_Store and resource forks to make your files more accessible to Windows and Linux users.
- At the pulse of time. iArchiver is Leopard-ready so you can enjoy all its features on the newest version of your favorite OS.
iArchiver supports the following formats:
- creates Zip, DMG, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2 and CPIO archives
- extracts Zip, Rar, StuffIt (.sit), DMG, 7-zip (.7z), HQX, LhA, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, RPM, JAR and CPIO archives
- converts between the above formats
iArchiver handles your archiving needs -- effortlessly and elegantly.