Icon2Image is a menu bar productivity app for quickly and easily:
• Creating image thumbnails of file, folder and disk icons, in batch, in various image formats and sizes.
• Copying icons to the clipboard (in sizes specified by preferences.)
• Adding custom icons to image, movie or ICNS files.
• Adding custom icons from the images on the clipboard.
• Making ICNS icons of image file contents or movie poster frames.
• Making ICNS icons of file, folder and disk icons.
• Making images from ICNS files.
• Adding icons to web location files using their associated "favicon"
• Removing custom icons from files.
Modify behavior in various ways via Preferences. The preference window includes the following features: