iHDClip helps you convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS/M2T, MP4, MOV, MOD, TOD videos to Apple Prores in batch. The converted Apple Prores MOV files can then be edited in FCP/FCE/FCS/FCP X, etc. without rendering.
It also helps convert camcorder videos to supported format (MP4/MOV) for playback on your OS X, iPad, iPhone, iPod, and AppleTV.
Supported videos may from:
(*.mts): Sony HXR-NX5U, Sony HX9V, Sony HX100V, Sony HDR-SR1, Sony CX700, Sony Alpha NEX-7, etc.
(*.m2t): Sony HVR-DR60, Sony Vegas Pro 10, etc.
(*.m2ts): Panasonic HDC-SD9 Camcorder, Sony Handycam HDR-CX, Sony HDV XR500V Camcorder,Sony HDR-SR camcorder, Sony HDR-XR video camera, Canon Vixia HF, Panasonic HDC-SD, etc.
(*.mod): JVC Everio, Canon FS100, Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders, and other JVC, Panasonic, and Sony MOD camcorders.
(*.tod): JVC TOD Camcorders like GZ-HD5 (HDD, MicroSD), GZ-HD6 (HDD, MicroSD), GZ-HD7 (HDD, SD/SDHC), GZ-HD3 (HDD, SD/SDHC), etc.
* Convert AVCHD or HD camcorder footages to Apple ProRes in fast speed and with the best quality for FCP/FCP X, etc.
* Make AVCHD MTS/M2TS/M2T, MOD, and TOD videos files playable on OS X, iPhone/iPad/iPod
* Encode/ convert Sony/Panasonic AVCHD camcorder MTS/M2TS/M2T videos to MOV for better playing /editing
* Transcode MTS/ M2TS/M2T/TOD/MOD and more files with Apple ProRes, or Avid DNxHD codec for better editing and importing to FCP and Avid without rendering.
* Make your interlaced AVCHD videos progressive, deinterlacing the unwanted artifacts on your footage.
* Batch encode help you convert the files automatically with the same settings.
* Option to shut down computer after the conversion.