Img2icns is a simple, quick application to convert images to icons or icons to images, keeping them orderly filed and ready to use.
Creating Icon can't be easier!
Creating an icon is just as easy as drag'n'dropping one or more images on to Img2icns and choosing an export format - the same goes for creating images from icons.
Img2icns is available in a free lite version and a 12,90$ pro version.
changes in 1.1 version
- Favicon are now in .ico format, this address an incompatibility with Internet Explorer 7 or greater.
- Image export now have a slider for setting the size of the images (also features in history export).
- Favicon and iPhone icon are now named with the standard names (favico.ico and apple-touch-icon.png).
- Badge menu is now more easy to spot, and wont appear if there is only one image.
- Correct a bug that afflicted folder icons when created from png (generation of black 48×48 icons).
- Added Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese translation.