Create soft subtitled movies for iPod (Touch, Classic), iPhone (2G, 3G, 4), Apple TV, iTunes or any QuickTime based player or application.
The first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch. Enjoy!
- Add soft, non-destructive subtitles, that won't change or alter the original movie.
- Subtitles can be turned on/off using the interface of the device or application.
- Complete support for multiple languages in the same file.
- Supported devices are iPod (Touch, Classic), iPhone (2G, 3G), Apple TV.
- Supported applications are iTunes, QuickTime Player or any application that can play a QuickTime Movie.
- Supports all major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
- Sync subtitles in real-time using the time offset stepper.
- Automatic and manual metadata tagging.
- Batch re-encode movies within the application to support your target device or application.
- Supports speedy re-encoding using the Elgato Turbo.264.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Built for 10.5 Leopard.