iSubvert is a combined SFTP and Subversion client aimed at web developers.
iSubvert is a combined SFTP and Subversion client aimed at web developers. It will allow you to work with remote working copies - that is, you can perform SVN commands on a remote server. Local working copies are also supported on Mac OS X provided the subversion client binaries are installed.
* SFTP client - browse, manage, and edit files over SFTP
* SVN client - performs most subversion commands, anything missing is coming soon...
* Ability to connect to your server over SSH and SFTP
* Subversion client binaries installed on your server
* Mac OS X local working copies require installation of command-line subversion client binaries