Replacement for Preview.
JustLooking is designed to be used instead of the Preview application on your computer for browsing most image file formats. In particular, it has the following differences:
- It focuses on files and directories instead of lists of files. Thus, once you load a file, you can easily navigate through all other files in the same directory.
- It displays images at their native resolution instead of interpreting DPI information stored in the image meta-data. While images are printed at the maximum resolution possible, on screen they are displayed pixel-by-pixel.
- Being designed more for viewing of Images, it properly shows animated GIF files.
- The entire program can easily be manipulated and powered by simple keystrokes for a quick and pleasant viewing experience.
- There is support for printing, image resizing, saving to a few key image formats, and displaying of all image info.