MacVim is a port of the text editor Vim to Mac OS X that is meant to look better and integrate more seamlessly with the Mac than the existing Carbon port of Vim. It has support for:
* Safari style tabs
* Multiple windows: use "Application windows" ExposÃ© and Cmd-` to switch between windows
* Client/server (+clientserver): use the --remote switch and friends to open files; script the server with remote_send() et al.
* GUI Dialogs: with keyboard shortcuts, no need to use the mouse anymore!
* Font panel: access to all of your fonts, proportional fonts render with fixed advancement
* Multibyte: with automatic font substitution for wide characters
* Input methods: use Mac OS X input methods to input non-English languages
* and more...