Well, I was really tired of MPlayer OSX.
It runs OK but, it looks like ninety years old man.
And also, the new technology Apple prevailed, such as Core Animation, Grand-Central Dispatch, even OpenCL, pushed me to give them a try.
So I started without even knowing how to program under Mac, came to know Xcode, Objective-C 2.0, cocoa and the Core family.
It is still in such a primary status, I will keep on enhance and figure out how to do this and how to do that.
Now it could do
- Multi-Screen Fullscreen support
- Apple Remote support
- Multi-Touch support
- Automatic find next proper file to play (if the file name ended with continuos number)
- Auto detect the encode method of subtitle file (with Universal Charset Detector)
* Now could support multiple sub files with different encode method
* Load subtitles while playing - just drag or double-click it
* Letterbox for the subtitles
- Multi-Threaded ffmpeg support
- Change subtitle size while playing(except VOBSub)
- Remember last played time and resume playing
- OSD Display
- Multiple audio track
- Set aspect ratio freely