Easily create and edit HTML and XML sitemaps.
mySitemap2 allows you to easily create HTML and XML sitemaps by scanning websites either locally or already on the net. Once scanned, mySitemap2 will allow you to view and export the sitemap from where you can include it or the generated code on your website.
- Scan websites quickly and easily to create your sitemap.
- Scan websites locally or on the internet.
- Add filters to stop certain pages, folders or file extensions being scanned.
- See if you have any broken links in your website and where the link is pointing to.
- Edit your sitemap before exporting to get the look you're after.
- Edit the link names and urls in your sitemap before exporting.
- Improved site scanning, faster scans for large sites.
- Completely re-designed, more streamlined interface.
- Sitemap/link editor re-written for ease of use.
- Now creates XML sitemaps as well as HTML sitemaps.
- Respect or ignore your robots.txt file.
- Saves each sitemap for easy maintenance.
- XML sitemaps conform to the XML Sitemap protocol standard.
- HTML sitemaps created as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
Requirements:OS X 10.5 Leopard (PPC and Intel)
OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard