Record audio from line-in, web pages or QuickTime, iTunes, VLC on Mac
Features of Onde Audio Recorder
Record Audio From Any Program on Your Mac
1 Capture audio from ANY application on your mac: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Skype, iChat, iTunes, and many others.
2. Grab audio clips from your favorite videos on sites such as YouTube and Vimeo.
3. Works seamlessly with online radio sites, including Pandora, Lastfm, GrooveShark, and iTunes Radio.
4. Easily record digital phone calls from programs like Skype, iChat, FaceTime, and more.
5. Use Onde Audio Recorder to record sound bites from your favorite movies with programs like DVD Player, VLC, QuickTime, and more.
Use Onde Audio Recorder to Record External Audio Devices
1. Plug in a microphone, record player, or any other audio device to record song files straight to iTunes.
2. Bring all your analog music to the digital realm with Onde Audio Recorder's line-in audio port capabilities.
True and Accurate Reproductions with Onde Audio Recorder
1. Records to all of the most popular audio file formats, including: MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MATROSK, and OGG format.
2. Record at a wide range of sampling rates: anywhere from 8,000 to 96,000 Hz.
3. Onde Audio Recorder recordings achieve true lossless audio quality, meaning your recording and the original will sound precisely the same.
4. Once your recording is finished, you can play your new audio file immediately within the Audio Recorder in order to ensure quality and accuracy.
1. The easy-to-use interface reduces the most complicated tasks to just a few simple options that any user can readily understand
2. The built-in recording scheduler allows you to set start and end times for recording, perfect for band practice, lectures, or any other type of extended recording.
3. Real-time encoding of data during recording means there is no temporary folder created that you have to delete later and no extra storage space wasted.
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (version 10.6) or above