etit dosbox is a DOSBox Emulator front-end launcher. It is NOT the emulator itslef, although it comes packaged with a binary of DOSBox.
Petit dosbox is designed for Mac OS X systems, features a nice and easy to use interface and has many configuration options, including a Game Manager to let games to be launched straight from the program interface.
These are some of the main features of version 0.4:
* DOSBox 0.63 binary built-in.
* It is possible to use virtually any DOSBox version.
* Many configuration options.
* Selectable country keycode for foreign keyboards.
* Game Manager to directly launch DOS games within the front-end.
* Built-in support and SDL detection.