This is a PHP module for the Apache web server included in Mac OS X.
PHP is a server-side, cross-platform, HTML embedded scripting language.
This particular build of the module is based on the most recent version 5.2.1 of the software. It runs on Mac OS X version 10.4/Tiger and is built as Universal Binary for compatibility with both Intel and PPC Macs.
The module includes support for lots of extensions, among them the ones listed below:
- the MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- the PDFLib PDF library
- the cURL library for various communications protocols
- the GD image creation library (with PNG, JPEG, PostScript Type 1 and TrueType font options).
- the expat XML parser and WDDX support
- XSLT transformations
- LDAP access
- the IMAP client library
- FTP client access
- exif digital camera image metadata support
- transparent session id propagation (--enable-trans-sid) option
- mcrypt encryption functions
- mhash hashing functions
- sockets extension (experimental!)
- iODBC database support
- XML-RPC support (back in after I had to remove it in a previous release)
- mhash support
- GNU gettext
- CLI Version
(description from download page)