This application allows you to trash, lock, backup and restore your Final Cut Studio preference files.
Preference files store information about user preferences, window and toolbar placements, and launch settings. Sometimes these can become corrupted, causing problems. Preference Manager allows you to trash corrupted preferences and keep backups of working preference files in order to quickly restore your settings.
* Works for all applications in Final Cut Studio, not just Final Cut Pro
* Also backs up FCP button bars, keyboard layouts, column layouts, window layouts, track layouts, custom settings and user plugins
* Unlimited backups
* Completely free
* Assign custom backup locations
* Assign backup names
* Backups are stored in a single compressed file for easy transfer from one machine to another.
* Works with Final Cut Pro 4 and above
* Works with Tiger and Leopard