Primefiles lets you quickly launch applications, open documents and browse folders from any application.
Organize your applications, documents, movies, photos, bookmark files and more in categories for quick access at any time. Keep all items related to a certain task or job together without rearranging the original files. All files will be still available and accessible in the Finder. No files are moved to a proprietary database.
Are you more visually oriented? Zoomable, preview-style thumbnails gives you a sneak peek of each file. This visual display makes it much easier to locate a file while browsing a category.
You can add tags (keywords) to even make it easier to locate items. Once a keyword has been added, you can also locate the item by keyword using Spotlight. You can use comments to store additional information for each item like the eMail address for application support, where a graphic has been found on the Internet etc.
- Keep all related files in categories for quick access.
- Launch applications or open documents in the default application right away.
- iPhoto like browser for your apps and files.
- Browse added folders with the context menu quickly.
- Zoomable, preview-style thumbnails of movies, photos, documents and more.
- Finder like âQuick Lookâ window.
- Tag your files with keywords, add a ranking or comment (uses OpenMeta).
- Added files are still in place and also available and accessible in the Finder.
- Add your bookmark files (.webloc) and a preview of the web page will be created.