RecordPad is a sound recording program for Mac OS X
RecordPad is ideal for recording voice or other audio to add to digital presentations, creating an audio book or to simply record a message. Using RecordPad you can quickly and easily record audio notes, messages or announcements in either wav or mp3
- Record sound, voice, notes, music or any other audio.
- Save recordings to your hard drive in wav, mp3 or aiff format.
- Can be set to record only when you are speaking with voice activated recording.
- Recordings can be burnt directly to CD using Express Burn software to create an audio CD.
- System-wide hot keys allow keyboard control over recording while working in other programs.
- Option to automatically send recordings via email or upload to an FTP server.
- MPEG Layer-3 encoding offers content of variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional crc error checking and joint stereo modes.
- Wave encoding at sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM or many other codecs and bits.