uninstaller for Wacom Pen Tablet Driver 6.05-3
OS X driver for many Wacom tablets.
Release candidate driver (RC). Supports USB tablets of the following models: Intuos3 (PTZ), Intuos2 (XD), Intuos1 (GD), Graphire2 (ET-A), Graphire (ET), CintiqPartner, Cintiq 21UX, 18SX, 15X and PL 500.
- For Mac OS X *
To remove the tablet and software from your system:
1. From the Finder, choose Applications from the Go menu and open the Wacom folder or Tablet folder depending on which Wacom product is installed.
2. Double-click on the Remove Tablet icon.
3. Select the Remove Tablet Software button.
4. Enter your administrator login name and password.
5. After the removal is completed, click OK. Then unplug your tablet.