Professional video encoding for humans
Simply the best way to get your videos subtitled, metadata tagged, chapterized, encoded and uploaded to your portable device or website. RoadMovie 2 brings you "video-encoding-super-powers" in a friendly and easy to use interface. Now you can finally create professionally encoded videos without using several apps for each task. All you need comes in this one app. Easy to use, yet super-powerful. Enjoy!
- Powerful video encoding using FFMPEG or QuickTime.
- 64-bit encoding whenever possible for optimal encoding speed.
- Support for soft and hard-coded subtitles.
- Subtitle support for SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
- Full iTunes metadata editor and automatic metadata fetching from tagChimp.
- Add/Edit Chapter markers.
- Track inspector.
- Batch encoding in a separate export queue.
- Supports the Elgato Turbo.264 HD hardware encoder.
- Built-in encoder Presets for popular devices.
- Presets for iPad, Apple TV, iPhone, iPod, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Wii, Web and more.
- Customize your own set of Presets. Possibilities are endless.
- Upload to FTP, SFTP, .Mac, WebDav or YouTube.
- Automatically add to iTunes.
- Create and manage Destinations.
- Full AppleScript support to easily automate workflows.
- Video Podcast support. Publish video podcasts with one click.
- Optimized for 10.8 Mountain Lion.