View your S3 online storage, upload, download, set permissions, share with friends and more.
View your S3 online storage, upload, download, set permissions, share with friends and more. In order to use S3Hub with an S3 account, you'll need to sign up first. If you don't want to sign up for an S3 account, you can still use S3Hub to view other users' public buckets.
* Queue files and directories for download or upload.
* Throttle your download and upload bandwidth.
* Simulate sub-directories. The folders you create are compatible with other S3 clients like S3Fox.
* Keep track of other S3 users you want to share files with or give permissions to.
* Using the Share feature, you can automatically set permissions on newly uploaded files. You can also view what buckets other users have shared for you.
* Rename files.
* Near instant bucket to bucket copying.
* HTTPS support.
* Growl notification support.
* Sparkle auto-update support.
* Set bulk permissions on buckets and files.
* Create torrent links and temporary URLs that expire.
* Preview for delete and permission changes.
* Manage bucket logging, creating buckets in other data centers.
* Custom headers, set on a file or append headers to a bunch of files.
* Drag + Drop support (to and from the Finder).
* More stuff coming soon, like syncing...