Small utility to convert and resize a batch of pictures
SizeMyPics can support you in converting a lot of pictures to another format and size in a convenience way. Read all about the features SizeMyPics has to offer and how it can make your work easier.
What kind of image-formats are supported?
SizeMyPics accepts most common image-formats as input, like jpg, gif, png, tif etc.. If you can open your images in Finder using Quicklook and open them in the Preview application, SizeMyPics can convert these files normally.
SizeMyPics offers a lot of different options to add files to the file-field:
* using drag'n drop from Finder or other file-management application to the file-field or the dock-icon
* using drag'n drop from iPhoto to the file-field
* using the +-button (add files) directly within SizeMyPics
Also, you can add folders filled with image-files to SizeMyPics. SizeMyPics will check these folders automatically and will add any valid image-file to the file-field.
Following output-formats are supported:
Additionally several compression-types are available.
* shrink to fit defined dimensions by respecting aspect ratio
* enlarge to fit defined dimensions by respecting aspect ratio
* shrink or enlarge to fit defined dimensions by respecting aspect ratio
* shrink to exact defined dimensions ignoring any aspect ratio
* enlarge to exact defined dimensions ignoring any aspect ratio
* shrink or enlarge to exact defined dimensions ignoring any aspect ratio
SizeMyPics offers lots of options to rename the converted files:
- add a prefix to the filename
- add a suffix to the filename
- add a date to the filename, the format of date can be adjusted within the preferences of SizeMyPics
- adding automatic numbering to the converted files
- replacing the filenames of your converted files with a new one
Three different options to adjust the save-destination are available:
* same place as original-image-file
* to a subfolder relative to the original image-file
* all pictures into one defined folder
All made settings can be saved for later using, so the same settings are available over and over again with just one click. Therefore settings for all of your image-projects are at hand, always.