Slender is one of those rare tools that fits neatly between development and design. Slender simply tells you which asset files aren't being used.
Slender is one of those rare tools that fits neatly between development and design. Instead of cutting corners or introducing artifacts with bizarre compression, Slender simply tells you which asset files aren't being used. Along the way, you can also see which assets are missing their @1x counterparts, or if your @2x images have incorrect pixel dimensions. Not only does Slender shrink your projects by removing unused files, it can help make them prettier.
And don't worry, Slender works non-destructively; everything is saved to a backup folder.
• Scan HTML, Plist, Objective-C, C, and Xib files
• See exactly which files each asset is used in
• @2x asset checking (incorrect dimensions)
• Automatically detect for missing @2x images (In appropriate projects)
• Detect for missing @1x images
• Detecting of duplicate assets in projects
• See space usage of used/unused assets
• Automatically remove unused assets from Xcode projects
• Generate reports of all asset problems for delivery to designers
• Real time searching
• Handles multiple projects at once
• Automatic detection of embedded projects
• Supports Xcode 3.x and 4.x
• Supports iPhone, iPad, Universal, and Mac projects