Quick and easy upload from Aperture to SmugMug.
SmuginProForAperture is a standard Aperture plugin for fast and efficient upload of images to the SmugMug photo and video sharing site. Upload multiple images to SmugMug directly from Aperture.
- Flexible caption and keyword handling
- Hierarchical gallery selection based on category and subcategory
- Manual or template based gallery creation
- SmuginProForAperture adds custom fields to the Aperture metadata for exported images. The
generated custom fields can then be used to create smart albums of all images that have been uploaded
to SmugMug, or to a specific album.
- Each image can be exported to a different gallery if required.
- You can choose whether to replace an existing image with a new version or add a second version of the
same image to a new gallery.
- SmuginProForAperture uses Growl (if installed) for status notifications.
A free demo version is available. In demo mode the plugin has some limitations:
- You can only upload 5 images at a time.
- The demo will expire after 30 days.
- Each image will have 'smuginproforaperture' added as a keyword in the exported image.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Aperture 2.1.4 or later including Aperture 3.x in 64 bit mode
- A SmugMug account