SQL Database creation and entity relationship diagram (ERD) tool.
* Visual editing, including drag and drop
* Live source view - the SQL source changes as you edit the diagram
* Ruby On Rails Migrations - SQLEditor can export them and now (in v1.4) import them too!
* With SQLEditor's reverse engineering you can import existing databases to diagram and SQLEditor will create an ER diagram for you.
* Once you've created your diagram you can export it directly via JDBC to one of several supported database systems including Postgresql, OracleÂ® and MySQLÂ®.
* You can save your database to an SQL instruction (DDL) file for immediate use on remote servers or with other tools.
* Import existing DDL files directly into SQLEditor
* Copy and paste to import and export supported SQL to and from SQLEditor
* You can print out designs so that you can see your database up on the wall.1 SQLEditor also supports PDF output for easy sharing.
(from developers website)