Lock Your Mac with Style
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if your Mac could use that incredible screen locking mechanism that is present on the iPhone and the iPad?
Well, this is what Swipe Lock is all about, bringing the mobile experience to desktops and laptops.
Swipe Lock has all of the following features:
- Swipe to Unlock with Magic Mouse
- Swipe to Unlock with Track Pad
- Click to Unlock with any Mouse
- Multi Display Support ( Pick which display you want the lock screen to appear on )
- Set an Auto Lock Timer
- Set a System Sleep Timer
- Launch Swipe Lock at Login
- Lock your screen immediately after the Swipe Lock Launches
Display & Sound:
- Set your own background or choose the default
- Choose Lock and Unlock Sounds
- Show / Hide a battery meter
- Show / Hide your WiFi Signal Strength
- Show / Hide a Sleep Button
- Show / Hide the clock
- Switch Between 24 and 12 hour time
- Enable Password ( Allows you to set a password before the screen unlocks )
- Enable Account Lock Out ( Allows you to set a lock out with a duration to not allow any more unlock attempts until the duration has expired )
- Enable Lock Out Override ( Got yourself locked out but need to get in anyway? use the failsafe phrase or word to override the lockout )
If you would like to see more features added or would like to leave a comment / suggestion / issue, then please visit the support site.