TaskCard is a simple and visual way to organize your thoughts and tasks into to-do lists.
TaskCard is a simple and visual way to organize your thoughts and tasks into to-do lists. Like sticky notes on the desk, TaskCards can be posted and organized in different sizes and colors around your desktop to help you remember important things or keep lists for projects. TaskCard is also a to-do application which lets you set due dates for tasks so you can keep on track and on time.
Some of the features include:
▪ Syncs events with iCal which lets you share tasks with all your iOS devices and other online calendars!
▪ Due date reminders to keep you on time.
▪ Fully supports DropBox for sharing sheets between multiple Macs.
▪ Helper application that runs in the background and notifies you of overdue tasks.
▪ Attach documents, emails and applications from the Finder to your cards for reference and quick navigation.
▪ "Sheets" which allow you to group cards into projects that can be switched around easily.
▪ Never in the way. TaskCard can behave like Dashboard, go behind the Desktop or sit in the background.
▪ Add URL's of web sites to cards for handy access.
▪ Clip pictures to cards for associating images with to-do tasks or archiving snippets of information.