A flexible tilt interface for Macintosh laptops using the Sudden Motion Sensor.
Tilt2Joystick is a revolutionary application that allows users to tip and tilt their laptops to play games, draw, scroll, and press any number of configurable keys for use in any application. With Tilt2Joystick, you can use your entire laptop like a joystick controller. Who says iPhone owners should have all the fun? (Requires Macintosh Laptop with Sudden Motion Sensor)
- Easy-to-use interface: no programming required
- Laptop doesn't need to be at rest in order to use
- Easily disabled and enabled
- Includes customizable keys via a simple listen interface
- Runs in background and can be used in any application
- Fast polling of Motion Sensor gives quick response