Track your activities, projects, music and websites on a beautiful timeline.
TrackTime tracks all your activities on a timeline and provides statistics on applications, music, websites and your own projects.
You can see:
- how long you listened to music by a specific artist,
- which websites you visit most and how long,
- which applications you use and when,
- your own activities that can be logged manually or automatically (using AppleScript)
and much more.
- A beautiful interface - All your activities are arranged like in a multi-track-recording application. You can quickly see, how much time you spent on each "track". Discover forgotten music and websites in your personal history and enjoy them instantly again.
- Detailed statistics - Get a quick glance on your activities and discover which are your most used applications, best rated artists and favourite websites.
Date Range - Specify any time frame to examine. You can for example only view the music you played last month.
- Your projects - Track working hours or your hobbies with TrackTime's easy-to-use project tracking capabilities. Running projects can be indicated in the menubar using a colored dot.
- Easily delete unwanted items from your Timeline or pause logging, just like Safari's "Private Mode".
- Growl support - Get notified what happens â“ using your own style.