TRx is a phone call recording program for Mac OS X. Save recordings as wav or mp3 files and/or send recordings via email.
This phone recording software allows you to manually record telephone calls and can also work as a caller ID display system as well as allowing you to put calls on-hold and play on-hold messages or music.
Designed for call centers, businesses and home use the TRx phone recorder is simple to install and easy to use.
- Records telephone calls using a a call recording adapter (see altoedge.com)
- Save recordings as wave or mp3 files or send recordings by email.
- Caller ID logging of all incoming calls. Start and stop recording using system-wide 'hot' keys.
- Find and Play recordings ordered by duration, name and date.
- Speech Search recordings by keyword (requires speech engine).
- Allows you to put calls on hold (professional music and messages on-hold included).
- [Optional] Displays caller ID of all incoming calls (subject to hardware and telephone network features).
- [Optional] Play Recording-started, recording-stopped announcement and record tones during call recording (subject to hardware)