USB Network Gate for Mac lets your computer work with remote USB devices over Internet/LAN/WAN as if those devices were connected directly to this computer. You can share a USB device with remote computers no matter how far they are and let people all over the world use them easily.
By intercepting USB port activity of a shared USB device and redirecting it via TCP/IP network USB Network Gate lets you access your printer, scanner, web-cam, USB dongle or any other supported USB device from your home computer or office laptop anywhere any time! Just plug the device in and it will automatically appear on the remote side of the connection.
With USB Network Gate you can:
- share your USB device with other computers over local network or Internet (you can choose whether a Mac, Linux or Windows machine will be a client or a server)
- Use shared USB devices on virtual machines (VMware Fusion, Parallels, VirtualBox, etc.)
- share USB devices over RDP
- Share as many USB devices as needed
- Shared USB device can be used by as many clients as you need, however only one client can connect to a shared device at a time
- Access USB devices over Wi-Fi, etc.