- Version 0.9.95 | Release Date: 2012-08-12 | Download
-Memory usage optimized for comparison of large directories.
-In overview for two way diff show if only one side contains text.
-If text is selected in either input or output window use that in Find dialog.
-Command line option --cs doesn't change the config value permanently anymore.
-Windows 64 bit specific installer.
- Version 0.9.95 | Release Date: 2009-03-25 | Download
- Show line end style for each file.
- Translation update.
- Version 0.9.94 | Release Date: 2009-01-17 | Download
Version 0.9.94 - 2009/01/17
- Fix for hidden text windows with --auto-flag.
- Fix for pasting clipboard truncated text if it contained characters that needed more than one byte in =-8 encoding.
- Fix for horizontal scrolling if word wrap is enabled.
- Directory tree: files hidden due to options (e.g. patterns etc.) don't affect folder equality any more.
- KDE: KIO-progress dialog is now hidden. (KDiff3 has its own progress dialog.)
- Directory merge: Default op for change in either B or C and delete in the other is now merge (previously copy).
- Directory merge: Not preserving merge operation after reload, because it might have changed.
Version 0.9.93 - 2009/01/06
- Support for =(with much porting help from Valentin Rusu)
- Fix for diff_ext_for_kdiff3 (by Sergey Zorin)
- Win32-Installation: SendTo-integration fixed for Vista.
- Optional auto detection of line end style for saving.
- Option to close on ESC (default is off)
- Option to align B and C for 3 input files (default is off which is usually better for merging).
- Version 0.9.92 | Release Date: 2007-04-15 | Download
- Printing crash fixed
- Compilation issue for Mac fixed
- Dir Rescan keeps settings for Show identical files etc.
- Bugfix: Empty file and not existing file were detected as binary equal.
- Temp file names use the process id in file name to allow several instances.
- Suppress flicker during startup. (Don't show status info window on creation.)
- New File comparison mode: Trust the size and date, but use binary comparison if date doesn't match (unsafe)
- After explicitely selecting files any file of the selected may be right clicked for context menu.
- Open dialog also shows current directories in directory comparison mode.
- Writing a file via --auto option didn't work for relative files. (Reported by Guilhem Bichot)
- New option for history merge: Max number of history entries
- New option "Auto save and quit on merge without conflicts"
- Directory Merge with Case sensitivity disabled: Correct destination filename chosen for merge.
- Version 0.9.91 | Release Date: 2007-01-25 | Download
- No changes specified