- Version 1.6 | Release Date: 2013-06-28 | Download
This release introduces major new features, most notably integrated head tracking using VRPN or OpenCV.
- Version 1.4 | Release Date: 2012-09-07 | Download
Scalable rendering performance features: asynchronous readbacks, region of interest, and thread affinity.
- Version 1.2 | Release Date: 2012-03-16 | Download
This is a feature release extending the 1.0 API. It introduces major new features, most notably automatic configuration, the Sequel library, runtime reliability, and tile compounds.
- Version 1.0 | Release Date: 2011-05-08 | Download
This release introduces a stable API, the Collage library, support for GPU compression plugins and an administrative API for runtime configuration changes.
- Version 1.0-beta | Release Date: 2011-03-01 | Download
This release focuses on stability and contains 30+ bug
fixes over the alpha release.
- Version 1.0-alpha | Release Date: 2011-01-07 | Download
Full feature set and API of Equalizer 1.0, the Collage network library, support for GPU compression plugins and an administrative API for runtime configuration changes.
- Version 0.9.1 | Release Date: 2010-02-05 | Download
This release adds subpixel compounds for full-scene anti-aliasing (FSAA) or depth-of-field (DOF) decomposition, data distribution and data updates using reliable UDP multicast, and support for writing applications which do not use OpenGL.
- Version 0.9 | Release Date: 2009-08-10 | Download
- Automatic cross-segment load-balancing for multi-display installations
- Dynamic Frame Resolution (DFR) for constant framerate rendering
- Compression Plugin API for runtime-loadable image compression engines
- Version 0.6 | Release Date: 2009-07-17 | Download
- No changes specified
- Version 1.0.1 | Release Date: 2008-01-01 | Download
Patch release for Equalizer 1.0 delivering fixes for eight bugs.