- Version 0.8.1 | Release Date: 2011-08-22 | Download
[Fix] Adds Lion compatibility
- Version 0.8 | Release Date: 2009-12-25 | Download
* [New] Start at launch option (ID: 21).
* [New] Default color/background setting (ID: 16).
* [Change] Enable/disable button works differently (ID: 23).
* [Change] Shell command input now accepts return and tab (ID: 30).
* [Change] "Always on Top" options displays log over the menubar (ID: 06).
* [Fix] Picture logs accept a refresh time of `0' to indicate no refresh after loading (ID: 26).
* [Fix] Works better with screen resolution changes (ID: 19).
* [Fix] Nerdtool checkbox problems (ID: 20).
* [Fix] Changing screen resolutions (ID: 18).
- Version 0.7 | Release Date: 2009-08-09 | Download
- [New] Both NerdTool and NerdToolRO will try to clean up stray processes when they are quit.
- [New] Handles screen resolution changes.
- [New] Added "Fit to screen" option for log window size.
- [New] NTShell logs can act as if they were an NTFile, which means to say, they display information as it comes, instead of waiting until all information has been recieved. So you coud run tail -F as a Shell command now (though, if you get deeper into pipes, you need to make the commands line buffered, or else they won't work).
- [New] String encoding can be changed.
- [New] Images can be scaled proportionally up now.
- [Fix] Fixed error where some logs would be the wrong font size and face on startup.
- [Fix] Fixed error where File logs would not append data correctly.
- Version 0.6 | Release Date: 2009-08-05 | Download
- [New] Added log import/export ability.
- [New] Added auto-resize for shell/file log types.
- [New] Added opacity to Image log type.
- [New] Added WebKit log type.
- [New] Added FPS option to Quartz view.
- [New] Added customizeable ANSI colors.
- [New] Added "Start NerdTool at login" preference.
- [Change] Updated ANSIEscapeHelper class to version 0.9.1
- [Change] UTF-8 string encoding used over standard ASCII encoding.
- [Change] Switched to a monospace font for shell text input.
- [Change] Shell colorized output now uses text color as a default color.
- [Change] When new group is added, name is selected and highlighted for change.
- [Change] When new log is added, name is selected and highlighted for change.
- [Change] Wrapping is now by-word instead of by-character.
- [Change] Switching to ANSI escaped text happens instantly, rather than waiting for next refresh.
- [Change] Logs deselect if configuration window is closed.
- [Change] Main window now opens when application is reactivated via the Dock.
- [Fix] Fixed error where application would crash when the Preferences window was closed via the mouse and then clicking on the menu bar.
- [Fix] Login item checkbox retains it's state.
- Version 0.5 | Release Date: 2009-07-24 | Download
- No changes specified